Online Customer Requests
Moira Shire Council provides this on-line request system for customers to report non-urgent problems.
Urgent problems should be reported by calling Council on (03) 5871 9222 or visiting the Council Administration Office at 44 Station Street, Cobram. Business hours are 9:00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Council's after hours emergency contact number is (03) 5871 9222.
• Some fields within the forms are compulsory and the form cannot be submitted without this information.
• Bin requests – Tenants are unable to submit request. Please contact your real estate agent or property owner.
• We encourage customers to provide their contact phone number as they can be very useful when processing a request, especially if Council needs to contact the customer for more information.
• Please provide as much information as possible, information of good quality will help us to help you.
• Where appropriate, it is also helpful if you upload a photo.
We are happy to talk you through the request entry process, please call during business hours on (03) 5871 9222.