Online Requests and Payments
We have developed this online system for customers to make a payment or lodge a request with council including an invitation for a Councillor to attend your event.
Urgent requests should be reported by calling Council on (03) 5871 9222 or visiting the Council Administration Office at 44 Station Street, Cobram. Business hours are 9:00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Council's after hours emergency contact number is (03) 5871 9222.
• Some fields within the forms are compulsory and the form cannot be submitted without this information.
• When making a payment, please have your account number and credit card details ready.
• Use the Shopping Cart option to make multiple payments.
• Tenants are unable to submit request for bin services. Please contact your real estate agent or property owner.
• We encourage customers to provide their contact phone number as they can be very useful when processing a request, especially if Council needs to contact the customer for more information.
• Please provide as much information as possible, information of good quality will help us to help you.
We are happy to talk you through the payment or request process, please call during business hours on (03) 5871 9222.